We are excited to announce our yearly manufacturing scholarship program with the mission to award an exceptional student currently studying manufacturing, engineering or related fields. The student will be awarded the scholarship towards their education in certifications, certificates, associates, bachelors or masters. The total award of this scholarship is $2,500.
KD Capital Equipment Scholarships
Becoming The Solution To The Manufacturing Skills Gap
Tell us your story:
Applicants are required to submit an essay consisting of detailed responses to the following queries:
- Why did you choose the manufacturing industry as a career?
- What are some ways manufacturing can attract younger generations?
- What area of manufacturing do you want to specialize in?
- Include your story, how your skills apply and where you see yourself in the future.
- Essays must be uploaded in Word (.doc / .docx) or PDF format.
- Essays must be a minimum of 1,000 words and no more than 1,300 words.
- Any outside sources used or referenced in your essay must be properly cited.
- Your work must be your own! Plagiarized essays will be automatically disqualified.
Who Is Eligible?
This award is available for students pursuing a certification, certificate, associates, or bachelors in manufacturing or a related area of study.
What Is The Award Amount?
The awarded scholarship is $2,500.
When Is The Submission Deadline?
The scholarship deadline will run form June 6, 2022 to September 10, 2022
The Industry’s Most Trusted Source For All Your Machinery Needs
At KD Capital, we take pride in offering an unparalleled customer experience. As a family owned and operated business, our company has grown into one of the largest used machinery dealers in North America. We are proud of our diverse and attentive staff and strive to ensure that our customers are treated fairly. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in honesty and integrity, and work diligently with our clients to uphold our reputation. Most importantly, we believe in a philosophy of building and maintaining long-term relationships.