Haas ST-10 is one of the most popular ST Series models engineered by Haas Automation. The ST-10 has a very small footprint, but expansive work envelope. There is an abundance of features or options available to customize each machine to match a user’s needs.
2015 Haas ST-10
Ref # 8072816
2018 Haas ST-10Y
Ref # 8072515
2017 Haas ST-10Y
Ref # 8072052
What a standard Haas ST-10 comes equipped with
- 6.5” Chuck
- 1.75” Bar Capacity
- 6,000 RPM Spindle
- 15 HP Motor
- 12 Station Turret
- 30 Gallon Coolant Tank
- Control Touch Screen
- Media Display M-Code
- HAASConnect Remote Monitoring
- Ethernet Interface
- WIFI Connection
- 1 GB Program Memory
- Safe Run
- Rigid Tapping
Available upgrades for the ST-10 CNC models
A user may upgrade from standard features and specifications including:
- Sub Spindle
- 12 Station Hybrid BOT/VDI Turret
- 12 Station VDI Turret
- C-Axis Live Tooling
- Automatic Tool Presetter
- Chip Removal System (Chip Conveyor)
- Probing System
- Parts Catcher
- Bar Feeder, and many more!
Does ST10 have different models?
In addition to customizing features and specs, Haas Automation offers a variety of ST10 models which are built with some of the upgraded features referenced above:
- Haas SL-10 is no longer produced by Haas, but still available on the used market
- Haas ST-10Y adds a Y-axis and live tooling which provides milling, drilling, and tapping capabilities
When considering a used Haas ST10, you’ll want to determine which software upgrades may fit your application and save you time. These upgrades may be installed in the field, which is a great selling point when deciding between a new or used machine.
The ability to also add a sub spindle, c-axis, and y-axis capabilities to a Haas ST10 expands a user’s performance and production.
With the ease of the Haas control, the amount of customization, and the support Haas has offered its customer base throughout the years, are reasons why Haas continues to dominate the marketplace.
Popular Haas Models:
- ST-10 and ST-10Y (Includes SL-10)
- ST-20 and ST-20Y (Includes SL-20)
- ST-30 and ST-30Y (Includes SL-30, SL-30TB)
- ST-40 (Includes SL-40)