Haas VF-1 is the flagship model and the very first VF Series model ever produced by Haas Automation. There is an abundance of features or options available to customize each machine to match a user’s needs.
Sorry, no HAAS VF-1 machines are currently available. Please check back soon for future HAAS VF-1 listings.
What a standard Haas VF-1 comes equipped with
- 8,100 RPM Spindle
- 20 Pocket Carousel Tool Changer
- 40 Taper Spindle
- 3 Axis
- Window Air Blast
- 55 Gallon Coolant Tank
- Control Touch Screen
- Early Power Failure Detection Module
- Ethernet Interface
- WIFI Connection
- 1 GB Program Memory
- Media Display M-Code
- HAASConnect Remote Monitoring
- Safe Run
- Rigid Tapping
Available upgrades for the VF-1 CNC models
A user may upgrade from standard features and specifications including:
- Spindle Speed (10,000, 12,000, 15,000, 30,000 RPM)
- Larger capacity Tool Changers (30 Side Mount)
- Probing System
- Through Spindle Coolant
- Chip Removal System (Chip Auger)
- High Speed Machining
- 4th Axis/ 5th Axis Capabilities, and many more!
When considering a used Haas VF1, you’ll want to determine which software upgrades may fit your application and save you time. These upgrades may be installed in the field, which is a great selling point when deciding between a new or used machine.
The ability to also add 4th and 5th axis capability with a rotary table or trunnion table also expands a user’s production and can be sold with a used Haas VF-1.
With the ease of the Haas control, the amount of customization, and the support Haas has offered its customer base throughout the years, are reasons why Haas continues to dominate the marketplace.
Popular Haas Models:
- ST-10 and ST-10Y (Includes SL-10)
- ST-20 and ST-20Y (Includes SL-20)
- ST-30 and ST-30Y (Includes SL-30, SL-30TB)
- ST-40 (Includes SL-40)