Haas ST-30 is one of the most popular ST Series models engineered by Haas Automation. The ST-30 has a medium sized footprint, expansive work envelope ideal for high production. There is an abundance of features or options available to customize each machine to match a user’s needs.
What a standard Haas ST-30 comes equipped with
- 10” Chuck
- 3” Bar Capacity
- 3,400 RPM Spindle
- 30 HP Motor
- 12 Station Turret
- 55 Gallon Coolant Tank
- Control Touch Screen
- Media Display M-Code
- HAASConnect Remote Monitoring
- Early Power Failure Detection Module
- Ethernet Interface
- WIFI Connection
- 1 GB Program Memory
- Safe Run
- Rigid Tapping
Available upgrades for the ST-30 CNC models
A user may upgrade from standard features and specifications including:
- 4,500 RPM Spindle
- Sub Spindle
- 12 or 24 Station VDI/BMT Turret
- C-Axis Live Tooling
- Automatic Tool Presetter
- Chip Removal System (Chip Conveyor)
- Probing System
- Parts Catcher
- Bar Feeder, and many more!
Does ST30 have different models?
In addition to customizing features and specs, Haas Automation offers a variety of ST20 models which are built with some of the upgraded features referenced above:
- Haas SL-30 is no longer produced by Haas, but still available on the used market
- Haas ST-30SS adds a faster spindle to the standard ST-20
- Haas ST-30Y adds a Y-axis and live tooling which provides milling, drilling, and tapping capabilities
- Haas ST-30SSY adds a faster spindle to the standard ST-20Y
When considering a used Haas ST30, you’ll want to determine which software upgrades may fit your application and save you time. These upgrades may be installed in the field, which is a great selling point when deciding between a new or used machine.
The ability to also add sub spindle, c-axis, and y-axis capabilities to a Haas ST30 expands a user’s performance and production.
With the ease of the Haas control, the amount of customization, and the support Haas has offered its customer base throughout the years, are reasons why Haas continues to dominate the marketplace.